Paul Konikowski, CTS-D, LEED Green Associate
Paul Konikowski, CTS-D, LEED Green Associate, BS in Computer Engineering from Georgia Tech. Paul has proven experience in audio / video systems integration, consulting, distance learning, information technology, houses of worship, telepresence, recording, streaming, broadcast, rentals, and staging. His passions include sustainable design practices, unified communications, AV/IT convergence, and social media. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.690.8812
By Paul Konikowski, CTS-D
My dearest Windows,
Just how much do I love thee?
Let me count the ways…
Are MOOCs The Future Of Online Education?
This infographic provided courtesy of bestcollegesonline.com, click it for a full-sized view
SEARCH THIS WEBSITE
How PK Audiovisual Can Help
As an independent technology consultant, I work with architects and engineers to design audiovisual systems for distance learning classrooms, churches, conference rooms, student broadcast and internet streaming video studios.
I help manufacturers of professional audio, video, and consumer electronics by writing magazine articles, managing their blogs, and improving their social media profiles by finding quality content that others will like and share.
If you don't have time to write blog posts, or you are just out of ideas, you can hire me to ghost-write the articles for you. We can work together so that I do the bulk of the workload, but in the end, the articles are written by your employees.
I can also make unboxing videos for consumer electronics, as well as simple technical support videos that your customers can later find on YouTube or other video streaming websites, saving valuable technical support manhours.
I am a certified individual member of Infocomm International, and the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC). I also volunteer with Sustainable Fairfax.
Please email me at email@example.com for more information on how I can help improve your online presence. By working with your existing PR team, creating viral content targeted towards key markets and demographics, we will build a stronger community on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- RT @Mines2522: Best show on TV hands down @jimcramer #MadMoney #WallStreet informative and entertaining #CNBC 1 day ago
- RT @msshamas: Rick Ross pumping $MCIG?? haha that's just brilliant. RT @GrabItNProfit: Rick Ross tweeting about $MCIG postimg.org/image/8qglwtzq… 1 day ago
- The 5-day chart for $MCIG looks like the Cliffhangers game on Wheel of Fortune! But where is the top? @SeattleFanMMJ @jimcramer #madtweets 1 day ago
- REVI Aggressively Entering HEMP PAPER Printing Industry finance.yahoo.com/news/revi-aggr… 2 days ago
- #AVtweeps, What is the best example of "AV and Cloud Computing" that you have seen? I think GotoMeeting, Skype, Webex, and Google+ #AVchat 2 days ago
- I need to publicly thank @SeattleFanMMJ for this pick; I grabbed it at .31 #12thMan RT @SeattleFanMMJ: $Mcig killing it!!! up 19% to .546 3 days ago
- to the vet, to the vet ♫ Irreplaceable – Beyoncé spoti.fi/J29uCy #NowPlaying 1 week ago
- I thought the video during the speed skating was really good; cameras on rails. I wonder how much of it is programmed versus human? #AVchat 2 weeks ago
- So this is the new year, and I don't feel any different ♫ Transatlanticism Demos – Death Cab for Cutie spoti.fi/1amlRJd #NowPlaying 2 weeks ago
- #AVchat I love the PTZ cameras mounted above and *inside of* the hockey goals during the #Olympics. Have they tried that before? 2 weeks ago
Subscribe via RSS feed
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- A Valentine’s Day Haiku
- Social Media Networking
- MOOCS = Massive Open Online Courses [INFOGRAPHIC]
- #SmallBusinessSaturday 11/30/2013
- Don’t Let the 3D Printer Business Pass You By
- Choosing A College Major [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Making The Grades [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What Happens When You Die Online
- Social Media Time Management [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Wireless Speakers For DJs and Weddings
- We Used To Be Heroes
- The Evolution of Online Schooling [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Battle Of The (Social) Sexes [INFOGRAPHIC]
- What Makes Someone An Online Influencer?
- Continuing Education Renewal Credits
- Controversial K-Mart Commercial [Video]
- Social Influence Marketing
- Audio Visual Technology and the Exhibitions Industry
- Facebook Graph Search
- Infocomm Certified Technology Specialists
- Lip Synchronization Is Part Of Show Business
- MHL: Mobile High-Definition Link
- PK Audiovisual: 2012 WordPress Recap
- 2012 Holiday Music Videos
- Scheduling Tweets And Posts Using A Queue
- Facebook: If You Don’t Like It, You Can Logout
- Danny Devito Says Yes On Prop 37, Mocks Monsanto [Video]
- Audio & Video Chat Software
- The Five Point Plan For Social Media Marketing
FIND BLOGS ABOUT#AVtweeps 7.1 surround sound Acoustics Architectural Acoustics audio AudioVisual Audiovisual Industry blog CEDIA college company culture corporate culture digital books Digital Signage Disc jockey distance learning EdgeRank Elearning Facebook facetime free tools google+ Google Chat GotoMeeting Grateful Dead higher education home theater Infocomm infographic Internet meme iPad LinkedIn live events Loudspeaker Meetup Meme mic Microphone Microskype Microsoft Multi-touch Music festival net-centric Noise floor online education patience Pinterest podium proaudio Reverberation review San Francisco Bay Area SEO Skype social marketing Social Media Social media marketing Social network Sound system stagecraft stagehand surround sound Tweetchat Tweetdeck Twitter Twitter Chat Twitter Party video chat video conference Webex Winter Music Conference wireless Wireless Speaker WiSA YouTube
THOU SHALL NOT STEALCopyright © 2011-2014. All rights reserved. Do not use without written permission from Paul Konikowski dba PK Audiovisual. (Just ask me nicely, and I will probably say its alright).